The SKEETIR-L thermal weapon sight is a credit-card size thermal monocular that displays a 320x240 (Detector) resolution using a single CR 123 battery.
Important note: These SkeetIR-Ls are new old stock and do not come with a manufacturers warranty. UNV will issue a warranty of 90 days from purchase. No returns. ITAR form required - no exceptions.
The SkeetIR is the smallest, lightest, and most rugged multi-purpose weapon mountable thermal weapon system ever created. These hardened miniature thermal optics were originally designed and produced for a SPAWAR contract but are now available in limited quantities to civilians.
Get this smoking hot deal when you mention you saw it on the HEAT website!
- SkeetIR-L Micro Thermal
- WIlcox Flip-To-Side Mount
- Quick Reference Guide
- Cable, 7-Pin LEMO to OHM BNC
- Cable, 7-Pin LEMO to USB Type A
- BNC Coupler, F-F Adapter
- PC Software for AI-1000 / ANTLIR Cameras
- Lanyard Assembly, 36 IN, Black
- Eye Cup
- Quick Start Guide for SKEETER, 17um
- Covertly finding and locating objects without visible light
- First responder land & water, search & rescue, and fugitive pursuit and apprehension
- Officer safety and protection
- Hot spot and disturbed surface detection
- Crime scene investigations
- Proven military system
- Versatile system that quickly transitions from clip-on to handheld to helmet-mount mode
- Greatly enhances vision at night or in dust or smoke
- Seamless operational transition from observation to a
- targeting device
- Versatility to support a wide range of missions
- Superior image quality